Skip to main content

Rushton Family - Mary Coon & John R. Rushton Descendant Chart

 Rushton, John R. 7 and wife Mary Coon 7 (dau of Susanna Mathews 6 and Hanness Coon 6)

seventh generation



5 of Mary & John's children:  Easter, Mary, Peter, John, and Jeremiah Rushton.  I don't know birth dates or birth order for Easter, Mary, and Peter.



Jeremiah again and then 3 of Mary & John's children:  Sarah, Elizabeth, and Samuel Rushton.  I don't know birth dates or order for Sarah and Elizabeth.

See Rushton and Spence Pedigree Charts 

See Coon Family - Susanna Mathews & Hanness Coon Descendant Chart

See Rushton Family - Sarah Hall & Jeremiah Rushton Descendant Chart

Comments

  1. At the top of this page, where you have "5 of Mary & John's children: Easter, Mary, Peter, John, and Jeremiah Rushton", should "Easter" be "Esther"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment! Yes, I'm sure it should be. I use whatever spelling I see on a document. If there is more than one document, I use the most common spelling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment